Sunday, December 20, 2009

Lachlan Kicking Himself After $25000 Blunder

$25000 PRESENT RETURNED!



Penrith Panthers fullback Lachlan Coote must be kicking himself this morning. He will probably be kicking himself for the next year or two. A few months back Coote received some fan mail, one of the letters included a scratchie. Who wins on a  scratchie? I know I've never won big on a scratchie and I've been through a few in my time. So what do you do in this situation? Scratch it for the fun of it or write back to the fan returning the scratchie? Well poor Lauchie went with the return to sender option. Only a couple of weeks ago Coote received another letter from the fan thanking him for returning the scratchie. He also told him that it was a winner worth $25000. How would you be feeling? I would be so so mad at myself but at the same time would have to be thinking that something good is bound to happen to me next year. Anything like this ever happened to you?

The Daily Telegraph is right, "Lachlan: Don't despair. Your good deed goes an even longer way for rugby league during a week like this."

3 comments:

  1. serves him right for being too big to respond to his fan mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did respond returning the scratchie

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does respond to his fan mail. I know that for a fact :)

    ReplyDelete