Sunday, December 6, 2009

Kobe's Huge Game Winner

KOBE'S BUZZER BEATER

Yesterday Kobe Bryant again proved why he is the man when the game is on the line. I watched more than three quarters of the game but had to leave to go out to dinner with my girlfriend before the game finished. On the way to her place I checked my Facebook. The news feed was flooded with Kobe Bryant status updates. I was spewing that I missed it. When I got to her place I checked it out and it was amazing. Replays are not the same as watching it live though. You know it's going to happen! Oh well it was still awesome to see. One of my good mates friends went to the game and payed $250 for great seats. I bet they got their moneys worth. That is what you dream of seeing when you attend a live event. Check out the replay below, it's unreal!

1 comment:

  1. Definately one of those moments and games where you know someone was gonna pull off a miracle shot. of course, had to be kobe again.

    ReplyDelete