Wednesday, December 30, 2009

FESTIVE SEASON

FESTIVE SEASON

It's the Festive Season so I've been a bit slack with my blogging but I'm sure you don't mind. I will definitely be putting in more effort after the Christmas/New Years bonanza is over! In the meantime some highlights over the last week or so have been:

  • Shane Watson finally breaking the Aussie Century Hoodoo. How lucky was he though, getting dropped on 99. It was a sitter as well he made an absolute meal of it! Well done though even though I'm not a fan of Watson.
  • Chelsea have totally ruined any chance of kicking away in the Premiership. They have had plenty of chances to do so but now find themselves in a tug of war with Manchester United and Arsenal.
  • Willie Mason is still struggling to find an NRL team to play for! Sorry Willie no one wants an absolute moron in their football club.
  • This Monday morning should be a cracker when the NFL plays their last regular season matches. So many teams have a chance to make the playoffs. With all of the matches on the same day it could come down to the last minute of any game to catch the last spot in the playoffs. I love these days it's so exciting, especially if the team you support is involved!
  • The tennis is looming and since I'm from Australia all the big name players are coming down under. You will definitely be reading more about the tennis in the weeks to come. Maybe even some photos from my time at the Medibank International
  • College Football Bowl Season is well under way. I can't wait for Alabama v Texas BCS Matchup and also Tebows last ever College game for Florida. It will be an emotional day with Tebow leaving and Coach Meyer stepping down. I somehow don't think the Gators will be losing this one!
Hope you all enjoy your holiday break and I'll be back in a week. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment