Monday, November 30, 2009

One of the Biggest HITS I've Seen In A Long Time!

 WHAT A HIT!


On Sunday morning while cleaning up after a monster party at the Sports Shmuck's palace, I was interrupted by a large "WHOAAAAAAA" by my brother and a friend. They were watching the Arkansas vs LSU College Football match on ESPN HD. When I rushed up all I saw was two guys on the floor looking rather dazed and sore. The crowd was going off their heads and the referees were discussing the incident. All I was thinking was   'Show the God damn replay'. Once the penalty was given, the crowd went berserk, and the replay was shown. Check it out below. How someone was not hurt during that collision I will never know. These young kids throw everything at each other to be in the spotlight. These two guys deserve every hit they get on youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment