Thursday, November 26, 2009

AI Retired From The NBA

NBA BREAKING NEWS

In shocking news from the NBA, Allen Iverson has decided to throw the towel in and call his retirement. This is monster news as Iverson was still being considered by some teams to fill their void. However it was not enough for Iverson to stick around. It is a shame as many people would have loved to see him have one more crack. Iverson stated in his press conference that "I still have tremendous love for the game, the desire to play, and a whole lot left in my tank. I feel strongly that I can still compete at the highest level." Does this suggest he will continue to play somewhere in Europe. How bout the NBL chips in and gets him downunder to draw some crowds. In my dreams! What are some of your favourite Allen Iverson moments?


PHOTO: http://newzar.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/allen-iverson-tattoos.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment