Friday, August 13, 2010

LBJ HATERS, I LOVE IT!

 LBJ NOBODY'S KING ANYMORE

A couple of things regarding the "King" LeBron James. While I was away in Europe I heard of this nonsense 1 hour special he had on ESPN regarding his move to Miami. I couldn't help but laugh at how much of a wanker he is.

What I do love is how some of the players and comedians are mocking him! Check it out.



Not only has there been videos but there have been some heated words over the last two days between LeBron and Charles Barkley!

Only a few days back James tweeted “Don’t think for one min that I haven’t been taking mental notes of everyone taking shots at me this summer. And I mean everyone!” Barkley was quick to respond on 103.3 ESPN Radio in Dallas stating “I heard about LeBron’s little tweet today that he’s remembering everybody that said anything bad about him, and he says everybody. Well, I want him to make sure that he puts my name on that because I thought that his little one-hour special was a punk move, I thought them dancing around on the stage was a punk move, and I thought he should’ve stayed in Cleveland. Him joining Dwyane Wade’s team was very disappointing to me. From a basketball standpoint, I wish he had stayed in Cleveland, and if he takes that as criticism, so be it. He knows where I’ll be, I don’t run. I’m on TV every week, I’m easy to find.”

I love Barkley and can't wait until LeBron chokes all over national television this year! Oh wait, he has done that his whole career, MY BAD!

Fans are in for one hell of a season, it can't come quick enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment